Antioxidant sunscreen gentle on sensitive & acne prone skin, provides broad spectrum protection for UVA & UVB rays with antioxidant sunscreen ingredients.
● Pure physical protection: offer broad-spectrum coverage to deflect and scatter damaging UV rays away from the skin
● Weightless, residue-free, transparent finish formula
● Ideal complement for peel and laser treatments
● Provide broad spectrum UVA & UVB SPF 50+ coverage and neutralize damaging free radicals
● Antioxidant enriched with green tea polyphenols, resveratrol, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, emblica and CoQ10, to provide exceptional broad spectrum UVA / UVB protection and quench free radicals
● Gluten, Paraben, Chemical, Alcohol and Fragrance-free
● Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and acne prone
Before sun exposure, apply uniformly to all exposed skin areas, including face, neck and hands. Reapply every 2-3 hours after swimming, excessive perspiring or prolonged exposure.
ANOTHER SUNSCREEN YOU MAY LIKE:
HYDRATING UV PROTECTOR SPF50 :
Specially formulated with Micronized Zinc Oxide and other sunscreen ingredients to provide the highest level of broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
Antioxidants have long been known to possess anti aging properties because they protect the skin from free radical damage, which causes oxidative stress. What is free radical damage? What is oxidative stress, and how can we protect our skin from its adverse effects?
Antioxidants are the best way to keep your skin looking bright and youthful, aside from sunscreen. However, there are so many different kinds of antioxidants, and so many different products, that it can be hard to keep things straight.
Sunburns can be more than just short-term pain and discomfort, though. You’ve heard the obvious: Ultraviolet rays can cause skin cancer. There’s that. And who wants that? And no, you’re not invincible. Just because you’ve been lucky so far doesn’t mean your luck won’t run out. Skin cancer can happen to anyone.