The best hydrating sunscreen specially formulated with Micronized Zinc Oxide and other sunscreen ingredients to provide the highest level of broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
● Blocks most UV radiation to minimize the effect of the UV
● Tinted from concentrated levels of Green Tea Polyphenols
● Neutralizes and quenches damaging UV induced free radicals
● Ideal complement for peel and laser treatments
● Contains antioxidant enriched formula and moisturizing base with powerful hydrators
● Paraben, Alcohol and Fragrance-free
Suitable for dry, combination and sensitive skin
Before sun exposure, apply uniformly to all exposed skin areas, including face, neck and hands. Reapply every 2-3 hours after swimming, excessive perspiring or prolonged exposure.
Another Sunscreen You May Like:
ANTIOXIDANT UV PROTECTOR SPF50 :
Gentle on sensitive and acne prone skin, and provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
According to the American Cancer Society, exposure to UV radiation is a major risk factor for most skin cancers. While UV rays make up only a very small portion of the sun’s rays, they are the main cause of the sun’s damaging effects on the skin.
There are many things we choose to focus on in the dead of winter. One might be sitting by a warm fireplace, another might be counting down the days until it is warm outside again. Something many of us do not concentrate on, though, is protecting…
There’s much more to protecting your skin than just avoiding a sunburn. It’s not just the burns that can lead to skin damage and skin cancers. It’s the cumulative effects of the sun’s rays that can wreak havoc on the future you for a long time to come.