Dr. George Sun is a pre-eminent facial plastic surgeon and medical-grade skincare specialist practicing in Southern California. He is an Honors graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in biochemistry and earned his medical degree as a Dean’s Scholar from the University of Southern California School of Medicine.
He has become an accomplished lecturer, author, and professor featured in major publications such as LA Times, Vogue, ELLE, and InStyle.
When Dr. Sun began his career as a plastic surgeon, he noticed that the range of prescription skin care products available at the time were too harsh for long-term use due to potential reactions such as redness, dryness, irritation, and inflammation. Determined to discover the perfect blend between efficacy and gentleness, he drew upon his extensive background in biochemistry and began formulating his own skin care products to successfully treat his patients.
In 2001, he launched MDSUN, a line of scientific skin care products that provides long-time improvement in the look and feel of skin.
Due to his exemplary reputation as a highly skilled, accomplished physician and consummate professional, Dr. Sun has built a devoted patient base in Southern California and by virtue of his outstanding reputation, a rapidly growing clientele from around the world.
Today, the MDSUN brand stands as a distinguished leader in physician branded skin care and is heralded as a gold standard in anti-aging skin care.
Dr. George Sun’s meticulous surgical skills and sincere service have brought out the best reputation of both himself and his own medical clinic, Advanced Aesthetics Center, in Los Angeles.
In recognition of excellence in advanced experience and expertise, the Center has been awarded numerous prestigious distinctions.
In 2016, Dr. Sun received the America’s Top 5 Award from Galderma, one of the world’s biggest pharmaceutical and dermatology company. Furthermore, Dr. Sun has been named by the Consumer’s Research Council of America as one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons, and one of the top physicians nationwide in the Guide to America’s Top Physician.
George Sun, MD, F.A.A.C.S.
- Medical Director
- Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Double Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Plastic Surgery and Anti-Aging Specialist
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head & Neck Surgery
- B.S, Phi Beta Kappa, UCLA
- MD, Dean’s Scholar, Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Residency, Rutgers NJMS
- Fellowship, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Affiliate
- Former Clinical Associate Professor, Keck USC School of Medicine
- Lecturer, National Procedure Institute
- Speaker, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery/American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Publishing Author, American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery/Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery
- FDA Recognized Clinical Study Investigator
- Aesthetic Medicine Trainer, Galderma
- Research Formulator, MDSUN™ Skincare Products, Super Collagen Lift™,
Photodynamic Rejuvenation™, Feel Lift™
Media Featured Physician
- LA Times/Pasadena Weekly/ABC/FOX/NBC/CBS/Elle/Vogue/InStyle
- America’s Top Physician and Top Plastic Surgeon, Consumer Research Council of America
- Ultherapy Ultra Premier Provider
- Thermage Black Diamond Award
- Allergan Privileges Platinum Plus Partner
- Galderma US Top 25 Injector Physician